Last week was crazy, Maureen and I were caught in our own busy-ness and we were drained out. Hiks.
But this week things are slower a bit, at least for me, so I am happy to be back with our beloved circle of inspiration the Wellness Wednesday.
My Hair Loss Gone Worst
That morning started out as normal. I sat in front of the Fruit House near the kids school and started to do my usual routine, and I spotted few strands of hair underneath the table. They were my hair.
I knew it my hair loss has gone to the worst and I really need to do something about it before I go completely bald. Not that bald is uncool. It’s just that I still have some faith that my hair is worth fighting for.
So today I am drawing myself a fighting plan that will be launched today onward that I hope the hair loss is deceased.
1. Keeping the faith with my anti hair loss shampoo.
I remember the root of my problem was a shampoo, well-known brand and pretty expensive. I bought and used it, soon after my hair started to fall. Todays the problem has become so severe I need intensive intervention. Now I am using Tresemme, but since my hair loss has gone bad, shampoo treatment is not enough.
2. Trim my hair.
Yes, I am going to have my hair trimmed sometimes this weekend. Maybe the length contributes to my hair loss.
3. Coconut Milk hair mask.
I think home remedies will work better so I am going to try coconut milk as a hair mask.
4. Hair growth pack of honey, olive oil and cinnamon.
I read this somewhere, that the combination of the three help to grow hair perfectly.
5. Eat clean and exercise more.
There is no need for more explanation on this, I guess :D. Oh and drink coconut water!
I will give you a progress report two weeks from now, so stay tuned!
Do you have home remedy recipes for hair loss?
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Blog or Vlog about anything that relates to health and wellness, add the link to our linky and visit each other.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY
GRAB THE BUTTON