Please don’t add milk and sugar; a line that has become the new standard when you order for a fresh juice and coconut water. Maybe it doesn’t happen in your country, but in Indonesia they do add milk and sugar onto drinks that are supposed to be served fresh. The reasoning behind this, which I think is nonsense, is because the seller is worried the fresh juice or the coconut water won’t be as sweet. When they say this, they are unconsciously revealing that the fruit they use is not ripe or good quality. But again, isn’t the whole point of drinking fresh juice and coconut water that you don’t indulge in them for their sweetness but for their freshness and health benefits?
Too many time I will stand at a fresh juice stall ordering a cup of their fresh juice (I love strawberry, watermelon and mango) while also giving some notes not to add sugar and milk, and the seller will stare at me as if I were an alien coming from a different planet.
Just like I did last night. We ordered coconut water and had to give in to have it delivered with sugar on the side. The sugar was a waste because we didn’t use it.
With that experience in hand, my wellness inspiration bubble was kicked in. I have got to write about coconut water!
Sooo..yeah, happy Wednesday you guys!!
ALL ABOUT COCONUT WATER
Seriously, the name CuteCoconut is actually irrelevant with my love for coconut water. The only good explanation I have is when my cousin aka partner aka favorite web-designer was about to buy a domain for me she asked what name I wanted, and I was in rush to go out at the time and the only thing came up in my mind was CUTECOCONUT.
So that’s it. I have cleared up the name. Now moving on to coconut water.
Indonesia is the paradise for young coconut water. As we are surrounded by ocean, the beaches are normally covered with coconut trees. Thus this healthy drinks are easily available.
There are tons of coconut water health benefit if you surf the net diligently but today I am only going to share some that I find most important to us, women. Here you go:
– Anti ageing
– Heal dehydration
– Help you loss weight as it increase metabolic rate and ease digestion
– Moisturizes skin
– Anti oxidant
– Reduce acne and blemish –> MUST TRY!
– Fight hair loss –> MUST TRY!
Would you agree if I say a glass of coconut water a day keeps not only doctor away, but also expensive skin and hair treatment?
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Blog or Vlog about anything that relates to health and wellness, add the link to our linky and visit each other.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY
GRAB THE BUTTON
See you around!