The Secret to Feel Good All The Time
When we talk about wellness it should cover a complete set of body and soul. After all, a healthy body is meaningless without a happy mind.
To many, staying away from mood swings and to be steadily happy need hard work. But it’s the works worth trying. Here are my simple tricks to be able to feel good about yourself that lead to happy mind:
1. Have a hobby and do it. A hobby is something you like doing, not because you have to but because you love too. It doesn’t have to be extravaganza. Something as simple as reading a book will do.
2. Listen to music. Every one loves music. I haven’t met any one who hates music. The right tunes can play your mood nicely.
3. Surround yourself with awesome friends. Those who laugh with you and cry with you. Those who will be there for you at any time of the day. Those with whom you don’t have to be someone else.
4. Catching up with old friends. This can be a refreshing food for thought, an eye opener and inspirational moment. You won’t know how much you can learn from someone you finally meet again after long time.
5. Be nice. Your simple smile and humble gesture give the world less bitterness. Be the candle that shines a light to others.
6. Fill your empty soul spiritually. Get closer to God.
How do you keep your mood balance and be steadily happy?
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Blog or Vlog about anything that relates to health and wellness, add the link to our linky and visit each other.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY