It is so good to be back to this lovely day again. Not only because it means we are half way through the week and a few days closer to the weekend but it also means another Wellness Wednesday is open.
Today I want to share with you what I have been doing with the kids for the past weeks. It’s Badminton time!
We stay in an apartment building that only has swimming pools and half-basketball courts. Luckily, in one of the wings near our favorite food outlet, there is a big empty space that the kids can use to play. Sometimes they play futsal. Sometimes they play badminton and in good times, after I do some works on my laptop, I would join in too.
In badminton, the kids really started from zero. From being unable to hold the racket properly to being able to serve. Still need more practice but for now, this is one of ways for me to move my body. In other words, exercise with fun.
How are you keeping yourself healthy this week?
PS: Last weekend we were staying at my mom’s house and for four days in a row I indulged in 2 gallons of Kangen water! Feel so energized and light!
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Blog or Vlog about anything that relates to health and wellness, add the link to our linky and visit each other.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY
GRAB THE BUTTON
See you around!