Wow, it’s Wednesday already!
Don’t you think that time flies super fast these days?
Before I go on and on about this new restaurant I found nearby my kids school, Maureen and I have an announcement to make.
NO MORE PROMPTS
As much as we love the ideas of prompts, we decided that starting this week we won’t be giving writing prompts anymore. We feel that despite the good intention, it blocks more ideas that maybe some of you have that is not listed on the prompt list. So, by removing this we hope there will be more and wider inspirations can be shared in our health and wellness journey through the Wellness Wednesday linky party :).
Rules are the same, let’s embrace this linky and inspire each other!
Okay, moving on to the story of today in my wellness journey: the new restaurant.
NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT
There is this little restaurant nearby the kids school that offers quite interesting menu. I have only been there twice as the price list is pretty steep but the taste is good! All my life I have eaten in many five stars hotel, mainly because I used to work in one and I can say that what I tasted in this restaurant just as good.
That day I opted for a melted cheese omelette with green salad. It was perfect!
The cheese blended so well, it was not too overboard and the salad…was one of the freshest and juiciest I have ever tasted. The dressing was only olive oil and vinegar. I don’t even really care with a strip of beef bacon it was served with because with or without it the dish was superb.
The outdoor ambience is also nice to sit and work.
I would definitely comeback to explore more on their menu, but for now I can say in term of some healthy dishes this is a must try.
Do you have a favorite restaurant that serves your favorite healthy dish?
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Blog or Vlog about anything that relates to health and wellness, add the link to our linky and visit each other.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY
GRAB THE BUTTON
See you around!