Happy Wednesday to you all!
If you have taken a look at our prompts for this week, number 1 is YOUR HEALTHY HAIR SECRET. There is a reason why I put it in the list. I am having a big problem with hair fall and I hope anyone of you wants to share your healthy hair secret this week
That said, it left me with obviously nothing to share in that department (otherwise I wouldn’t have that problem in the first place, would I?). So instead, this is my story when I can’t sleep. Believe me, I don’t fall asleep so easily…
WHEN I CAN’T SLEEP I ___________
Staying in GMT +7 location gives me benefit of enjoying some great late show on the cable. Though sometimes, some nights I end up watching the same old movies I have been watching too many times I am mostly happy with that. Catching up with series like CSIs (and now recently CSI Cyber), Criminal Mind, The Mentalist and the old Law & Order series is my favorite thing to do too at night.
Play with my laptop
Either I blog, or I design. Sometimes both of them. When I have tons of idea, I just have to pour it down to whatever platform it needed and I won’t be able to sleep until I finish.
Crush Candy with Soda
Yeah, call me old fashion but I am still stuck with Candy Crush and Soda Crush. Haha..
I am highlighting this because it is part of the plan that I am going to do. Since I am having new conscience that living healthy is totally an awesome idea, I think I have to start use my time when I can’t sleep with something more productive like light exercises.
Do you exercise before sleeping? What kind of exercise would you suggest?
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! See last week’s prompt HERE for this week’s linky.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
GRAB THE BUTTON
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 25 MARCH 2015
1. When do you workout? Morning, Afternoon, Evening?
2. The best advice about fitness/health that you’ve ever received
3. Cheat meals recipe. Share your fave with us.
4. Me time. Describe it.
5. There’s an app for that…What’s your favorite wellness/healthy living/fitness apps?
JOIN THE LINKY
Don’t forget to subscribe our weekly newsletter for updates from us! Click HERE to subscribe.