Hello Wednesday, and hello YOU!
First of all, let me apologize for not being able to take around in time but I promise I am doing it after this. It’s so hard to keep up nowadays with things that are going on in my life. I think I am having too much in my plate… sigh..
I opened this year with quite a bang. Got few blog series running, got my Etsy shop open, found a creative society with my former colleagues from my India-period, and of course being a mom and wife. Somehow with everything starts simultaneously I got caught up in the middle and felt lost.
Suddenly I stared at a blank wall and I just couldn’t figure out which one I should do first. Everything is a priority and it is just sooo annoying to realize that my mojo has gone.
I need to get my mojo back. The setbacks need to be defeated. Going back on track is not that simple but I am trying; one step at a time.
1. Sorting out.
While every single thing is very important to me but I know I need to sort them out from the most important to the least. I am only one person after all. For example, practice on my handmade notes/planner for a perfection is important, but I already have few products up and running so selling them is more important right now. That means it gets to be done first.
2. Set a deadline.
When I design, or when I create something with papers I tend to lose track on time. Now I am setting myself a deadline that when I reached that point whether I am done or not with what I am doing I must let it go and come back later.
I don’t want to procrastinate. Instead I take some moment to rethink and re-manage my days, and then put all the thoughts on my planner. And stick with it.
Having said that, I don’t think setbacks are bad. It is an opportunity to re-see the whole picture and contemplate to find a better way to do all that one more time.
What do you do when you are experiencing setbacks in life?
PS: Heyy…I have good progress with my weekend exercise. It’s now swimming time every weekend YAIY! Need to start running. Soon.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! See last week’s prompt HERE for this week’s linky.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
GRAB THE BUTTON
JOIN THE LINKY
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 18 MARCH 2015
1. Share your healthy hair secret.
2. When I can’t sleep I _____
3. Share your idea of a weekend well spent.
4. Celebrity lifestyle that you look up to.
5. 3 Exercises you would recommend to a fitness newbie.
Okay, that’s it. I see you around everybody! If this is your first time linking up, don’t forget to subscribe our free weekly newsletter HERE.