Hello Wednesday! Thank you for keep coming back, as today is specially reserved for another awesome people on Wellness Wednesday linky party ^^
WORKING OUT YOW
My relationship with working out has been strained for years. But thanks to this inspiring circle, I am picking up the pieces and rekindle with the thing I used to loooove so much.
When talking about working out I am pretty boring I must tell you. I don’t like experimenting with new things even if I want to. I always find excuses not to do it. Like when I see people joining Zumba class, or like Maureen with her super amazing antigravity yoga. All that are enticing but I have never come around to actually try them.
So here are my 5 favorite workout that I never get bored to do it over and over again:
Yeah, it is a sport but I love it so much that once, in my early 20s my then-bf were so jealous asked me to chose and I chose basketball. Despite my petite figure I joined my school and college team. I used to join a club too. Now, it’s more like a recreational play but I gotta tell you, playing basketball for hours never bores me. Never will.
This is one of my favorite workout because not only cheap but also doable anywhere anytime. Best done outdoor, at greeny place like parks.
Only with one condition: indoor or when the Sun cannot catch me ha ha..
4. Hip Hop Groove
I bought a workout DVD two years ago. It’s working out in hip hop style with all the song and moves. I really love it so much because it doesn’t feel like exercising. It feels like I am rehearsing for a new hip hop video or a show. But after sometime I can do all the move and the sparks died. I need to find another hip hop move to workout now.
Treadmill seems to be everyone’s favorite at a gym. But my favorite is the elliptical machine. I find it more challenging and interesting, plus it burns calories double than the treadmill.
And that’s it. My 5 favorite workouts. Now, it’s your turn to share your story!
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! See last week’s prompt HERE for this week’s linky.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
GRAB THE BUTTON
JOIN THE LINKY
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 11 March 2015
1. The Beginner’s Guide To Running
2. Healthy version of ________________ (recipes)
3. Have you mastered the art of letting go?
4. Setbacks. How do you overcome them?
5. Your fitness wish list
Don’t forget to subscribe our free weekly newsletter and see you around!