Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday!
How are you keeping up with the wellness so far?
I was knocked down by Kangen Water last week..pretty badly. Maureen said I had to write it on the blog. So yes definitely I would!
But today is all about the perfect ME TIME
What is YOUR perfect ME TIME?
Mine will begin with extra snooze-ings in the morning. The era of kids climbing on my head, licking my face or shouting at my ear to wake me up is over, so I am thankful for that. But school days are also killing. Therefore to be able to wake up a little later and not having to rush around is the perfect day starter for me.
As soon as I am up, rise and shine I can see the kids have taken their shower and now busy with their own thing. Breakfast is ready and coffee is served. I will slowly take my shower, mask my hair before washing it, do a little scrub on my back and the other parts need attention and just playing with the bubbles. Oh it’s a hot shower too!
Once through with the shower, I will dress up because the girls are awaits at our favorite coffee shop. We are going to hangout, chit chat, gossip, whatever. J drove me…or maybe not. He choses to stay at home with the kids so I can take the car. It will be a fun time. The girls and I continue our full spirit day with some movies, romantic comedy, movies that are described by our husbands “foolish, nonsense or stupid”.
After the movie we will all head to the important part of the mall: the shopping outlets. We will treat ourselves with new clothes, playing dress up a bit (and this time is super joyous because no bored-looking husband staring blankly at us), go to the make up section and let the lady do trial error with our face.
And theeeen I will go to the book store to buy two or three good books before hitting the spa or salon to get some relaxation in a form of massage+scrub or hair treatment.
I will go home feeling refreshed, find the kids are asleep, the house is not in a mess, no dirty laundry nor dishes, dinner is served and I get to enjoy some quiet reading before bedtime.
….WOW. I think it’s too perfect!
Truth is I never experience the complete set ha ha..
Truth is even when I get sick I will only recover to a messy house, dirty laundry, dirty dishes. So even when I am able to get at least the half part of my perfect me time, the ending will always be ugly. However, even though the perfect me time is never too perfect I will always be thankful to have just a bit of it because me time is very important to keep me sane. Don’t you agree? Moms out there would nod, I suppose.. 😉
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY!
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! See last week’s prompt HERE for this week’s linky.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
JOIN THE LINKY
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 1st APRIL 2015
1. Tell us about your favorite restaurant that offer your favorite wellness menu.
2. Your choice of portable exercise gear that you can bring to work or anywhere else.
3. Funny story you have with doctor visit experience.
4. What is happiness?
5. Your secret remedy for muscle stiffness.
GRAB THE BUTTON
See you around and don’t forget to subscribe our free weekly newsletter HERE.