Woohoo, it’s Wednesday once more!
How are you all doing this week? Maureen and I were both down with severe cold. We’re getting better and hopefully this damn flu will go away totally this week.
LOVING THE OUTDOOR EXERCISE
There were times, well still are, when I don’t have budget to spare for gym membership or a personal training and parks and public jogging tracks become the easy way out to exercise. In this case, yes I love outdoor exercise.
Matter of fact, even if I have the budget I think I will definitely stick for it.
Here are my reasons why I love outdoor exercise:
- I don’t have to stand in a line for a half hour on Elliptical machine or the all-time favorite treadmill – Indoor gym.
- It feels spacious (duh!).
- More characters I can find outdoor; a more interesting entertainment than an exercise youtube video at home.
I remember I used to jog in a park not too far from our house back in Medan. I loved the giant trees that decorated the area, and the people that were there for the same reason as mine. After awhile we got to know each other just by our schedule and a simple good morning or a hi makes a perfect starter for the exercise. The air was so refreshing and I just felt free. The same goes when we were in Bintan, where it was so much greener and so much fresher. Working out in such environment doesn’t feel tiring.
Having said that, there is one particular exercise that I will only want to do it indoor or at least under a roof. Yeap, it’s swimming. Being an Asian, I am a bit afraid of the Sun and getting sun-burn. Go ahead, laugh at me haha…It’s silly but oh well…it’s true. However, no I am not so extreme that I have to go to the beach with an umbrella!
Now it’s your turn to share your story!
Let’s link up with Wellness Wednesday this week hosted by myself and Maureen from Scoops of Joy.
How to join?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! See last week’s prompt HERE for this week’s linky.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
GRAB THE BUTTON
JOIN THE LINKY
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 4th MARCH 2015
1. A story of your dream vacation
2. What are some unexpected benefits of a healthy lifestyle you discovered?
3. Your favorite salad recipe
4. Running, 5K, Half Marathon, Marathon? Share the experience.
5. Move it! Share your favorite workout(s)
Don’t forget to subscribe our free weekly newsletter to get update from us! SIGN UP HERE.
SEE YOU AROUND! ;)