HAPPY WELLNESS WEDNESDAY!
Here’s my conversation with Maureen every week for our beloved #gowellnessday:
Me: “OMG it’s Tuesday already!”
Maureen: “Yes, I have done my draft (WW)”
Me: “I just realized it’s Tuesday!!”
Maureen: “Don’t panic!”
Me: “OH NOOO” (panic)
Sometimes, it’s the other way around. Both of us are doing our best to nurture and grow this linky for the massive inspirations and motivations that fly around every week from every one of you. We can’t be more thankful for all that, and in between our busy schedule we do comfort each other when one of us falls behind ha ha..
TALKING ABOUT GROWING…
It is one of the best things that happens to me. Well, to almost every human being. Including you, I believe.
The good thing about growing is that you cannot undo it and it is always an ongoing process.
There are times when I feel I am speeding on a fast lane that everything around me goes blurry. In times like these I will hit the brake, make a stop and look back. Not because I dwell with my past but to see how far I have run and be thankful for what I have achieved so far.
Sometimes I find myself laughing at my stupidity, about how childish I used to be. Right now I can proudly say that I have grown a lot. Not only in size (unfortunately) but also in the way I deal with people and in the way I make my decisions.
In the process of me growing, people come and go. Sometimes they come with joy, sometimes they come with a lesson. Whatever it is they give me experiences. You know what the wise man says; experience is the best teacher.
I learn from my past. I learn from people who hurt me. I learn from people who love me. I learn from the bad moments. I learn from the best moments. The past, the hurts, the loves, the moments help me grow into a better person and today I whisper my gratitude for the life I have this far.
Now it’s your turn to share your story..
HOW TO JOIN
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
GRAB THE BUTTON
LET’S LINK UP
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 18 FEBRUARY 2014
1. How do you feel about going green?
2. Share your ideas to spread healthy living awareness.
3. Books that change your life for the better.
4. Yoga, yay or nay?
5. Superfoods; what is your favorite?
Don’t forget to sign up for our free weekly newsletter for refresher on the prompts and other updates from us! SIGN UP HERE.
See you around!