Another round of Wellness Wednesday and I am sooooo looking forward to soaking up the inspirations once more
COPING UP WITH STRESS
If you see me today laugh and full of spirit, it is just me trying to get by. If you see me today jumping up full of excitement, it is just me coping up. I don’t easily share my troubles around just to make my heart lighter. Sometimes sharing positive attitude heals more. That’s what I do. Every single day.
Unfortunately I live in a world full of unfair prejudice. No matter what I do there is always false opinion fly towards me and it hurts. Especially when those negativities were brought by people you least expected. However, life must go on. I chose to ignore those prejudices, sometimes along with the people who bring them forward. Maybe it is the most effective way to cope up.
When the stress hits, when life suddenly presents me with a wrong turn, I laugh more. I love more. I embrace more positivity. I circle myself with people who bring out the best in me. I keep aside those who throw unfairness against me. And then.. I move forward.
These, of course, involve dynamic social media interaction, fun hangout with good friends, intense reading of good books and blogs, lovely food, awesome songs, and sweet dreams
How are you coping up with stress?
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY!
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 11 FEBRUARY 2015
1. Natural remedy you swear by
2. A post that starts with a word: GROWING
3. Beauty secret revealed (share your true and tested beauty secret)
4. My guilty pleasure
5. List your 5 must have fitness items
GRAB THE BUTTON
Be sure to subscribe our weekly free newsletter for a prompt refreshed and keep updated with something new from us. SUBSCRIBE HERE.