So happy to meet you all again in another Wellnessday. Last week, most of us talked about how proud we were with our body. Another week of great learning I must say. Can’t be thankful enough. Thanks gals!
MY MORNING ROUTINE…
It is far from promoting health and wellness, unfortunately. Sometimes I wish I could wake up one hour early for a bit yoga and moving my body in the name of exercise. But no matter how early I am awake there is only that much time to do the necessary things. Chaotic morning is there to welcome me as soon as I open my eyes, push me into the deep hole to start the day.
I usually play master chef, trying to juggle the menu: breakfast, snack and lunch box. In between, I run to the bedroom to wake up the kids. It takes tons of patience and efforts to make them fully awake. Poking, shaking, tickling along with soft voice, playful voice and end up with high pitch when I see the clock keeps ticking and my kids are still sleeping. Huff.
Forty five minutes to seven we are down stairs. Stuff everything in the car quickly. There will be fights over the ipad or the car sits or just for the sake of fightings. One will cry, one will push, and hit, and then cry louder. One will scream “mommy” the other will whine out loud and I cannot pay more attention as I am setting up the GPS to drive to their school.
Where’s husband? Oh sure, he is very helpful in carrying the kids fully loaded bags (which are super heavy – I wonder what they learn everyday? I can’t remember my bag being this heavy back then!), but running around in the morning is my department.
Am I happy? DEFINITELY. No matter how busy my morning is, no matter how shitty my day is…I always chose to be happy. Right now I am content. Every morning I am thankful. Every morning is a new hope for me.
Even though I still cannot manage to squeeze in some exercise yet in the morning, I am confident I will be able to make it soon. I just have to try harder 😀
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR STORY!
Let’s link up with this week’s Wellness Wednesday. Pick a prompt HERE, blog about it and add the link to the linky below.
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPT FOR 4th FEBRUARY 2015
1. How do you cope with stress?
2. Would you consider going under the knife for better figure? Why?
3. 10 things you learned at the gym
4. Gym Etiquette
5. Fitness/Health myths debunked!
GRAB THE BUTTON
LET’S LINK UP!