LOVING MY BODY
This year I want to love my body more, unconditionally. I know I have been complaining a lot, not explicitly, that it is so hard to get back to my body five years ago. But if anyone would ask whether I would like to change anything from back then, my answer would be none.
My body, more than 10kgs overweight, has gone through a lot that some women may never experience. The little saggy boobs, the awful muffin tops, the jell-o tummy and the huge hip are my witnesses for the nine months time two of carrying my beautiful babies and for the days and nights of sleep deprivations that tagged along the joy of nursing.
For the power my body has given me, I am forever thankful and grateful.
It’s time to reward now. To pour the love I have with exercise and healthy lifestyle.
Because I love my body.
Because my body is special.
Last week’s Wellness Wednesday was another full round of learning and inspirations. I am thankful for everybody who joined Maureen from Scoops of Joy and myself to share their amazing story and I hope each one of us can benefit from it
If you signed up with our weekly newsletter, you must have known by now who’s got featured from last week’s linky. Now, it’s another linky party and it’s your turn to share your story.
This week’s linky prompts can be found HERE.
This week, everyone who links up will get a set of printable Go Wellness 2015 planner in their inbox for free. YAIY! It’s on PDF file and we hope the set can help you keep up with your wellness goals.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 28th JANUARY 2015
1. Are you a diet queen? Tell us about it if you are or if you are not.
2. That moment when you were hurt so bad emotionally. How did you heal yourself?
3. 5 healthy food that you crave all the time.
4. Tell us about your morning routine.
5. What is your fave workout DVD program or YouTube channel?
GRAB OUR BUTTON
IT’S TIME FOR THE LINKY PARTY!!
Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter for a prompt refresher and more interesting stuff to come! SIGN UP HERE.