Welcome back on Wellness Wednesday linky party, hosted by Maureen from Scoops of Joy and myself
It’s week two and we are so excited to have another week full of health and wellness inspiration from around the
globe web. Before I go on and on about my healthy living goals, let me pour some sunshine to the featured blogs from last week linky:
CONGRATS TO DEBBIE & JANINE!
When some of us complained about how we gained some weights after the holidays, here is a story of determinations and courage. Debbie shared with us what lead her to lifestyle changes and how her lifestyle changes has actually made her discovered about her brain tumor. Her healthy lifestyle changes while may not cure the brain tumor but it will greatly help her healing process post surgery later. Instead of giving up, Debbie chooses to face this health challenge by doing all the right thing. We are cheering for Debbie and wishing her a full recovery and healing!
Realizing that you haven’t been able to live your life to the full capacity like you want to be is a great gift Janine is giving herself. Through this, she focuses on her wellness. She had overcome a lot of health issues in the past and has found what works for her. She realized her whey protein shake is making her sick! Did she give up and accept fatigue to be part of life? No, she keeps moving forward finding, researching and learning what will help her body. We feel that this is a great lesson for everyone, to be mindful about own conditions. To listen to our body because wellness is not a one size fits all. Janine plans to make wellness her life choice, a focus for the rest of her life. Kudos to you, Janine!
The next feature will only be announced through our weekly free newsletter so please sign up. The link for sign up is at the bottom of this post.
MY HEALTHY LIVING GOALS
Mingling around at the Wellness Wednesday party last week gave me a lot more motivation to do good, even nail my healthy living goals. It was the first time ever on my post that I shared my ‘victory marks’ or as Janine called hers “tiger marks’.
No matter how much pride those marks have put on my life I still want to, at least, reduce the appearance a bit…and well, lose weight is also part of my healthy living goals aside from the fact that the major goal is actually to keep myself and my family healthy. I want to feel lighter, I want to be able to wear clothes without having to frown over my own shadow in the mirror, I want to be free from sickness. Is it possible? I think so.
An old saying: When there is a will there is way.
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY LINK UP
Now, it’s your turn. Have you picked up a prompt from last week and write about it? Come and link up with us.
As a refresher, followings are last week’s prompt for this week’s linky:
1. Do you meditate? What do you think of meditation?
2. Inner peace. Describe them.
3. Share your healthy living goals.
4. Your favorite workout songs.
5. What is inside your gym bag?
Here’s how to join:
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 21st JANUARY 2015
1. Funny story at the gym.
2. Challenges of creating new healthy changes.
3. Why I love my body.
4. What do you think about detox and your experience?
5. Gym routine dos and don’ts
GRAB THE BUTTON
Sign up HERE for our weekly newsletter for next week’s prompts reminder and blog feature information