There is one habit that little A cannot get rid of up to now and I think I play a big part in making it stick. At bedtime he likes to touch my tummy. He says he likes my tummy because it feels like jell-o. I know the only way to make him stop is to tighten my tummy, the tummy that became wobbly like that for carrying him nine month 22 days. Sigh.
Having said that I am also way behind my goal of losing weight. Two years down the line and I am still where I started. So I dedicate 2015 for healthier lifestyle; not only for the sake of losing weight and tighter tummy but also for the overall quality of life.
What I need is a motivation. Big time! I want a circle support. Don’t we all need one? A circle where we all feel connected, where we can all inspire as well as be inspired, where we share motivation and common goals, and of course all the while having so much fun!
Coming from the above idea, Maureen from Scoops of Joy and I are teaming up to host a Wellness Wednesday linky party in 2015 with a vision of reaching sustainable and healthier lifestyle, and together we can all sharing motivation for healthy living.
Becomes healthy is one thing but going on healthier lifestyle is surely a long journey and both of us hope you want to join us in this ride
Here’s how to join Wellness Wednesday linky party:
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! The first linky will go live on 7th January 2015, find the prompts below.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Myself and Maureen will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Follow us on social media for first-hand updates using hashtag #gowellnessday
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 7th January 2015
1. What motivates you the most to start living a healthier lifestyle?
2. Who inspires you?
3. What kinds of lifestyle changes will you commit yourself into?
4. Your favorite sport during high school and why you loved it so much.
5. Three healthy food that you have discovered recently and become your favorite now.
GRAB THE BUTTON