When K was at very young age (probably just passed 2 yrso) he once peed on the sofa. I told him “next time please don’t pee over here!”. And he, with his innocent eyes, walked to the other side of the sofa and asked seriously “here can mommy?”.
Now he’s 6 and his list of overwhelming questions are growing unstoppable to which I occasionally give totally random answer (ha ha..I know, don’t judge and don’t try this at home okay!!). So I am listing down to at least top 20 overwhelming questions that he loves to shoot me with wherever whenever:
1. Mommy, why motorbikes don’t have a top? why cars have?
2. Why motorbikes don’t have wipers?
3. Why cars need wipers?
4. What happen if a car doesn’t have wipers?
5. Why you need to use wipers when it rains? does airplane have wipers?
6. Why there are houses down there?
7. What’s souvenir?
8. Why is that boy walking on the street?
9. Did he ask his mommy before leaving?
10. Did his mommy allow him to walk alone?
11. Where are they going with the bike?
12. Why they ride a bike on a busy street?
13. Do you think their mommy will scold them for riding a bike on a busy street?
14. Why spiderman wears a mask?
15. Why superman doesn’t wear a mask?
16. Why you always know everything?
17. Do you know my friend’s house?
18. Why is that man naked?
19. Why are you wearing diaper? (he saw me placing a woman pad on my undies)
20. Why you have boobs?
Add on to my list your kids’ overwhelming questions, let me feel good to know that I am not the only one who’s overwhelmed by these series of never-ending questions.