Hand sanitation. It’s very important for both kids and adult because our hands are good in delivering germ to our mouth.
How I taught K and little A to wash their hands:
1. Show it to them. There is no better way than to show them that we actually do it too. Kids love to copy their parents.
2. Remind them consistently.
3. Make it as a habit everywhere we are.
4. Provide easy access to the wash basin. If they are not tall enough to reach the tap provide the steps.
5. Have a cute handsoap ready near your wash basin or in the bathroom.
This is not a doll…
It’s our new handsoap!
How did you teach your kids about hand sanitation?