This post was supposed to be written couple of weeks ago as part of Mama’s Kat writing prompt. But I failed to find time to actually sit and do it. Well, finally today I get to relax while waiting for my car to be fixed (something wrong with the wheel). So here are the 10 things that give me headache:
- Listening to Beyonce’s B’day Album. Somehow I feel in this album she was only shouting and screaming along the tune.
- Trying to sing along Beyonce on her B’day Album especially in De Ja Vu and Green Light. It was like my head was about to blow.
- Too much exposure to Sun light. Especially here in Medan where the Sun is so fierce. Going out right in the middle of the day can make you melt. I mean literally!
- Being stuck in unmoving traffic jam. It is an automatic headache.
- When little A shoots his ridiculous demands and refuses to take NO for an answer. For example he once cried and screamed asking for me to take him to the mall, and it was almost 11 p.m. Or when he fell asleep and woke up in yesterday’s battle (he wanted to have a chocolate milk the day before and he already did, and then he woke up today asking for chocolate milk as if he were still on yesterday’s situation).
- When K and little A play football in the house. And they kick really hard!
- When some neighbor complaint that K had thrown their house with sands and pebbles. (oh I am saving this for another story!).
- During the 30 minutes driving, K and little A won’t stop screaming for the sake of just screaming.
- When K and little A fights non stop and take turn crying. Grrrrrh!
- When little A playing drum with this: – head explosion that is, if K joins in.
How about you moms? what gives you headache?
*It’s Tuesday now so I’m iboting at Jess