Because I still have some wrapping paper left I decided to make a simple mini favor bag as a sample for a friend of mine who is going to hold a small party. It is very easy peasy I am sure you will master the steps in a snap. So let’s go on to the business, here are the steps of how to make a simple mini favor bag.
What you need:
A piece of wrapping paper
An old box for the template
Hard carton (cut in square according to the bag base size)
A paper puncher
1. I used the old box of my boys vitamin as the template
2. Measured the box
3. Cut the wrapping paper according to the measurement. You can also adjust the height of the paper as per you need.
4. Fold all sides like you do in wrapping your gift and then tape the opening.
5. Fold the four sides in one end to create the base. Tape them altogether. Insert the carton paper.
6. Punch two opposite holes and then insert the rope or ribbon.
7. Decorate with some printed paper or ribbon.