Last year Richard on The Butterbottom Blog wrote about newsletter which tickled me to do my own too. But so many things going on I had to delay that dream for a moment. And so the 2013 begins. I think it’s about time to finally materialize what I have been longing since so long ago: to start CuteCoconut Newsletter.
It’s not easy. I have missed two days from the initial day I was planning to launch the first edition. Nothing to do with the fact that I only have three subscribers right now but it’s because too many things offline catch hold of me. I couldn’t find the time to sit down and write the stuff. But now this weekend, after rearranging my household files and cleaned up my purse I decided to make the time to focus on my newsletter.
Why writing newsletter?
I have heard good things about this way of communication. It is a great way to communicate with your followers/readers. Unlike social media, newsletter helps us communicate more in private. Hence I feel newsletter is sort of intimate session between me and my readers.
Why do you want to subscribe CuteCoconut Newsletter?
Well, I have many good reasons why you have to subscribe these special editions. Although at the very moment I still don’t have any good offer for you to subscribe but please rest assure I am cooking up more interesting stuff for my newletter subscriber
Here are some reasons why you want to subscribe:
1. You enjoy reading CuteCoconut. If you enjoy this blog I have big hope that you will like the newsletter.
2. It is carefully written. In a sense I have created editorial plan for each months. Something that I think will be beneficial for all of you. Or at least entertaining.
3. I won’t explode your inbox. It will be out twice (the max) on monthly basis.
4. No marketing junks. Definitely it won’t too stuffy with affiliate links, promotional items and all that.
5. There will be giveaway, freebies that I will offer to only newsletter subscribers from time to time.
What will be on the newsletter?
This year I am drawing a theme line which is related to my on going weight loss journey. So every month there will be article related to weight loss, health and wellness. There will also be one main article with chosen topic for every month. There will also be useful and interesting links I found around the internet, highlights from other bloggers, giveaway info and many more.
What’s for January?
This month the theme is all about Resolutions.
Please don’t miss the first edition. Subscribe CuteCoconut Newsletter HERE.
A sneak peak on it’s cover: