Tuesday is a Disaster and I Still Blog No Matter What!

Tuesday is a Disaster and I Still Blog No Matter What!
November 27, 2012 CuteCoco

Source: via Reecha on Pinterest

Unlike Monday, Tuesday was started freshly early. No one was late. Went to drop K to school, had my back stop lamp fixed and everything pretty much went well until I opened my blog and almost had a heart attack. My 679 G+ followers were gone. Not all. It was left with only 32 on that badge. What was happening?

I am 100% sure there was 679 yesterday. I couldn’t blink. Kept staring the badge hoping that the figure would return. But it didn’t and I think it would stay like that for a while. I was running like crazy through all my social media to find out if there were people who got into this issue as well. But I think I was the only one because no one reciprocated.

Once I got home I switched to my laptop (I was with my iPad when I first found out about the problem) and went to my G+ page. To my relieve everyone was still there. I had 607 in my circles and 647 who have me in their circles. So the 32 was actually the balance from 679 I used to have on my badge. I checked my badge coding, nothing was wrong. So I am actually banging my head on the wall now. Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

That wasn’t the only disaster. When I got home I found the electricity was down. It has been down for almost 5 hours now and I felt like I was in the third world. Okay maybe to some of you Indonesia is indeed a third world country but I have been in other few country and we are not too far behind. Really! But this central electricity body is indeed a deuche bag.

Not enough with that while I was scratching my head (and so very frustrated!) to find out what was going on with my G+ badge, K was happily flattened one of my back tires using his tools. And that was it. That sealed my Tuesday for being a disastrous day this week.

Bleh.

This is officially an IBOT item. I am linking up with Essentially Jess :)

1. Mama Obito 8 years ago

And one more thing; I kept texting you no matter you were in the middle of traffic jam. Hahaha…..

• Author
      CuteCoco 8 years ago

That is not disaster, that is a girls hang out haha

2. I would die if I lost my followers, which I too consider friends. I don’t use Google Plus much {maybe I should} and I would have a clue how many follow me on there. Anyhow, I’m following you on there now so you can plus one on Google Plus!

• Author
      CuteCoco 8 years ago

Hiiii Melissa! Yes deinitely, followers are friends..I was almost die really!
      Thanks for following on G+… You just made my day! XX

3. WOW 600+ google+ thats an awesome amount!! I have like 10.. then again I keep changing my email address so that might be why! :)

Hope Wednesday brings you lots of joy!

#teamIBOT was here xx

• Author
      CuteCoco 8 years ago

A year of work that is..phew! Yes, I hope Wednesday is better..look forward for the Wordless Wednesday party. That would make Wednesday more fun :) Thanks for dropping by IBOT team!!

4. B 8 years ago

Oh dear… that is a bad day….

I hope you had a moment to yourself and to reflect and I REALLY hope that today is better! And that you have electricity. A girl needs to dry her hair after all!

PS – Have you considered turning your image captcha off? It does deter people from commenting… and you can set things up so that if you get SPAM it can be moderated first….

5. EssentiallyJess 8 years ago

Oh that would be completely stressful! It’s bad enough when you lose a couple of Facebook followers!

• Author
      CuteCoco 8 years ago

oh loosing FB followers will surely kill you!
      Today I just saw my G+ badge and the figure returned with additional one follower (must be Melissa Baker!). I think google was doing a magic show or something phew!

6. Theresa 8 years ago

I think G+ is glitchy like that sometimes. I’ve had mine not show any at all. It can be frustrating thinking you’ve lost all those followers you worked so hard to get. Glad you found the problem!