The Way to Increase Your Facebook Page Post Visibility

The Way to Increase Your Facebook Page Post Visibility
November 12, 2012 CuteCoco

When I first creating my Facebook page the intention has been always about to connect to people out there, especially fellow bloggers and/or readers who appreciate my blog. Getting liked by more and more people is definitely rewarding and I am very proud of myself to be able to get there. Although it is still a long journey for me to get to 10,000 likes but I am enjoying every sweat I work on it. However, the truth is getting our Facebook page liked is only a half of the journey. Why? Because apparently Facebook doesn’t give you free ride that easily. Will you be surprised if I tell you that despite thousands of fans out there who like your page it is only valued around 9 – 17%? Have you ever noticed that despite thousands of fans your posts are only seen by maybe 45 to 50 people? I have the way to increase your Facebook page post visibility so that more and more of your fans can actually find that post and view it.

You see I did my homework yesterday. If your post on your Facebook page doesn’t get any like nor comment it decreases your page value. In order to get your posts visible to larger audience you need to have many likes and/or comments on those particular Facebook posts. The more you get likes, the more it is shared and receives comment the better chance it shows in your fans newsfeed and get viewed. Now of course to get those thing we need to work harder on what kind of thing we post in our page. Is it engaging, connecting and interesting, there are a whole list of conditions to apply to get there. But meanwhile, why don’t we help each other and do this Facebook Reach Out Now Tuesday Hop?

The rules are simple:

1. You must have a Facebook page.

2. Add the URL link to your Facebook post that you want to boost up.

*click on the timestamp under your name on that particular post you will get the URL link on your browser. Copy that and paste it here.

3. Like or Share at least the three posts before you and the three posts after you.

4. Please be generous and leave a comment on those particular posts.

Because this is going to be regular, come back here every Tuesday and you can link up different post as you like :)

Also grab the FRONT Hop button below and put it on your side bar to help spread the word

CuteCoconut

If you are interested to co-host this hop please contact me here.

Let’s start hop-ing!

1. Alissa Apel 7 years ago

Thank you for the comment. It’s good to know that I’m not alone with kid’s drawing on the walls. I hope yours stops soon, so you can get that deposit back.

I’m going to follow and comment on links before mine now. :)

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

I hope so too Alissa.
      Thank you for visiting back and join the hop :)

2. I love this idea. I started my page a little earlier this year, but I’ve just began to focus on promoting it. What a wonderful idea. Thanks.

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

It is kinda annoying if pages you like don’t show in your newsfeed and on the other side your page doesn’t show in most of your fans newsfeed too. I hope this hop can sort it out a bit, if not a lot :)
      Thanks for linking up :)

3. Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to connecting with some new fb pages! The first two didn’t work for me. :(

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

It happens with the simplylinked..if you wrongly copy paste your link the http will show double on your browser hence you won’t get to anywhere hiks. I fixed mine. Thanks for joining the hop :)

4. Kelly HTandT 7 years ago

What a great idea.
    Facebook has really gotten on my nerves with this. Once upon a time, everyone who liked you saw your posts, that’s why they liked you in the first place, they wanted to see them! And now Facebook just wants to make more money. MORE MONEY? Are you kidding me?
    Drives me bananas. So thanks for helping us try and work around it :)
    xx

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

5. iSophie 7 years ago

So over the FB stuff, I watched the movie The Social Network a few nights ago. It was interesting, FB is worth 50 billion dollars.

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

been following the news about Fb, the value is up and down but it is still one of the strong social network to this date. Thank you for stopping by :)

6. EssentiallyJess 7 years ago

Love these ideas. Always good to get more likes. I won’t join in this week, cause I don’t have the time to promote, but next week sounds good! :)

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

That’s okay Jess :) Look forward to have you next week!

7. aquariann 7 years ago

Wonderful idea! I’ve participated in similar swaps on the Etsy forums, but this is the first one I’ve seen on a blog. I’ll be adding your button to my hop directory so I remember to come back next Tuesday.

• Author
      CuteCoco 7 years ago

Thank you. It is just my concern after all the effort to build the Facebook fan base none of the updates are showing in the newsfeed of people who have clicked that like button. If any it is very few. Feel like the effort becomes useless you know, unless we do something about it. Like this hop :)