I have been tagged by Dominique’s Desk. This will be the first tag playing CuteCoconut joins in and I gotta tell you that this one is cool stuff.
Those who have been tagged need to do the following tagged rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create a new set of 11 questions for those you have tagged to answer in their post.
5. Go to the 11 blogs you have tagged and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No other stuff in the tagging section like “you are tagged if you are reading this etc”. You legitimately have to tag 11 peeps (blogs you have tagged)
And that brings me to rules number 2: 11 Random Things About Me
1. I don’t sleep much. I wake up early morning to send my husband off to work with a decent breakfast and if the kids are still sleeping I will do some quiet cleaning or blogging. I will go back to sleep very late at night because most of the time I blog-walk until past midnight.
2. I love coffee. It’s just a kind of ritual. I also enjoy hanging out in a coffee shop for hours. So loving the atmosphere and the smell of nicely cup of coffee.
3. I love reading and writing. Many of times I find myself not sleeping because I am so engaged to the book that I am reading.
4. I get most of my writing inspiration when I am in my hot shower. And I so love hot shower I can spend hours in it.
5. I hate doing laundry which is so ironic because I once co-owned a laundry service.
6. Shopping spree makes me feel beautiful. One of my guy friend asked why women liked to shop and my honest answer was because it felt like orgasm. The more you shop the bigger chance you have for multiply ones.
7. I always consider dogs are cute and they are a loyal friend to human. However I have a very awful phobia of them. Just to see them can make me terrified, my heart beat goes fast and I feel like they are going to bite me. Nope, I have never been bitten by a dog (touch the wood!).
8. Japanese food! Can’t have enough of it. I am a sushi-lover.
9. I am a magazine mom. I buy magazine whenever I can.
10. I am very lazy. Yes I am.
11. I used to have cat when I was a little girl. I made her like a doll. I colored her lips and put a dash of eyeshadow on the above of her eyes. But she scratched people. Those who came to my place needed to take their feet up otherwise she would scratch them.
Now that you get the 11 random things about me, I am going to answer the 11 question Dominique has set in her post:
1. What is your favorite activity as a family?
Sleeping together with the kids on my husband’s day off nights. The four of us cuddles in so little space. The kids love it so much.
2. What is your favorite flower?
White lilies. I think they are beautiful and romantic in all season. I really adore them so much.
3. What is your favorite dish/bake?
I love all kind of food (being a foodventurous) but for me the most important thing in all the food I am having they must be hot burning spicy. Like you are going to spray fire from your throat. With chilli, every food is delicious Yes, I eat everything with chop chilli (except for desserts).
4. What was your favorite show to watch as a child?
I don’t remember much about the shows but there is one I can think of right now. It’s Wok with Yan. A cooking show. I remember I always feel hungry everytime I watch his show. He made very delicious dishes.
5. What is your favorite game?
I don’t play game anymore but I used to (and will always) love playing Harvest Moon. I can play that for hours. Once I played for 24 hours, yes without sleeping. Crazy!
6. When was your first experience with the internet?
I think it was in college. Everyone was so blown away by mIRC. In my home country, Indonesia, they even made a song for it titled the same. We had a friend who would spend nights and days just to chat on mIRC. We called her the Chat Queen.
7. Where were you working when you earned your first dollar?
I earned the first time when I was in college doing a freelancing for a national travel expo. My four girlfriends and I were working as the Liasion Officer. Our earning was lesser than what we had spent on our grooming and appearance for that day. But it was fun. I did a bit this and that for fun during my college year including selling a concert ticket, offering a pick up/drop service (together with my friends) from train station/airport and as a tour leader for local sighseeing trip.
8. If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be?
Unfortunately I am not in creative side right now because all I can think of is my husband. I always love it when it is his off days. I like to have him around the house. Oh wait…am I in love with my husband?? 😛
9. What do you do to relax?
Hot shower, listen to music and watch tv.
10. What do you do to have fun?
Vacation. Staying in a hotel and get pampered. Otherwise just going around the city.
11. If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
To be honest, I really don’t know. I do have some regrets (don’t we all?) but I don’t think I would like to change anything at all. Maybe I would like to change the day when the global warming started to kick in. Does that count?? 😉
Now, it’s your turn!
I am tagging you because I like your blog however please let me know if you don’t want to be tagged so I can remove you from the list.
And here are the 11 questions for you:
1. What is the worst movie you have ever watched?
2. What’s your most embarrassing moment as a parent?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Where do you want to go for a holiday if you can go anywhere?
5. Who is the hottest actor according to you?
6. How much is the most expensive shoe you have ever bought?
7. What is your most favorite breakfast?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What time do you go to sleep everyday?
10. What kind movie do you like?
11. If you are given three wishes, what will they be?