If you are one of mom blogger, or even just a blogger in general, there is nothing more awarding than if your reader enjoy your blog and get the most benefit out of it. But when you get an award, that is an awesome bonus that any blogger have ever dream about.
As the author of Cutecoconut I was thrilled when received the message from Abby Billings, the author of Mommy Moments with Abby, who told me that Cutecoconut was amongst the 15 newly discovered blogs she loved and awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
Since I accept the award (who wouldn’t??), I agree to do the followings:
1. Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to her blog. Abby’s Mommy Moments with Abby was featured on my What’s Featuring page for September 2011. You can find the button over there otherwise you can just click HERE to be directed to her blog. I strongly recommend you to take a look her blog. You will love it like I do.
2. Reveal 7 things about myself, which is great. I don’t really share ‘me’ in Cutecoconut except on my newly Saturday Mind. So, this is one of my very rare chance to expose a little bit about myself:
- I have two toddler, one is 3 years old and the youngest is turning 2 this October. Both are boys.
- I am a foodventurous. I love food, especially food with lots of tongue-hot-burned spicy.
- I don’t like sun…really, it burns! (am not a vampire though, nor the zombie)
- Book shop and home decore/homeware shop are the place where I would love to hang around for days. I tend to forget time when I am there. I just LOVE being in those two places.
- Having my own clothing line and home decor boutique are my two long-awaiting dream. They are waiting for me to make them come true. I am working on it.
- But I can’t sew. So that’s kind of a drawback but not enough to put my dream off. Sorry
- To be honest, I am not really good in starting a conversation especially to new people when it comes to eye to eye.
3. Pass the award to 15 other newly discovered blogs
So, the Versatile Blogger Award goes to these most inspiring newly discovered blogs by Cutecoconut Mommagazine:
At Home Like Me by Lara Kimbrell