CuteCoco found this delicious snack in one of the weekend trip on a friend’s recommendation which was really simple and easy, very good for Kid’s breakfast or even mom’s afternoon snack. This is one recipe that can be prepared in the morning on school days when mom juggles with all the routines from bathing, tidying, with little time to prepare breakfast and lunch box for the children. Cheese and Honey takes not more than five minutes to prepare.
What do we need?
The ingredients are:
1 pack of Tortilla bread ready made, medium size (which we can easily get from the grocery store)
1 pack of Cheddar cheese slices
1 bottle of honey
How to make Cheese and Honey?
1. Get two slices of Tortilla bread and heat it as per the instruction in its package. Normally it is around 30 to 45 seconds. For best result we can use microwave, otherwise non-grease frying pan can be used.
2. Lay one slice on a plate, put the cheddar cheese slices on top of it. Try to cover all surface. Put the other tortilla slice on top of the cheese.
3. Put back in the microwave (or non-grease pan) and heat it again for another 30 to 45 seconds.
4. Once heated, put back in a plate, pour some honey on top. Cut into slices.
5. Now your Cheese and Honey is ready to be served. Garnish with some grapes or strawberry.
Isn’t it easy or what?!
Have a nice meal!