A hesitation is always there when it comes to using tomatos in my chicken-cooking. Somehow I don’t feel the taste will be right. Well, at least until today.
I wanted to make a break-thru. There was a box of cherry tomatos in my fridge, still untouched since couple of days ago when it first came in. So, I suddenly started to get creative and the struggle a bit worthed, I guess. I made my own recipe of Tomato Chicken Curry (I don’t even know whether that such food is exist).
4 pcs Cherry tomato chopped
half of onion (big), chopped coarsely
3 pcs garlic, chopped coarsely
2 spring onions, chopped
A slice of chicken breast, cut into cubes
half tsp corriander powder
1 tbsp curry powder
1 cup chicken stock
Salt to taste
Oil to sautee
1. Pre-heated oil in a pan, sauteed the onion until slightly soft. Add garlics. Saute until soft.
2. Add spring onion, toss for couple second, add tomatos. Cook until soft and smashed.
3. Add chicken, toss until half cooked.
4. Add salt and corriander powder. Toss. (You can add pepper or chilli if you want).
5. Pour the chicken stock. Stir for a minute.
6. Add chicken curry powder. Stirr for another minute. Then cover the pan, let it simmer.
7. Wait until the soup is a bit thick before serving.
Enjoy the meal!