This can easily fall to one meal pot category. However, to have it with steam rice is also great.
300g Grean bean, cut in julienne style
half potato, peeled and cut in cubes
half slice of chicken breast, boiled and cut in cubes
Half onion (big), sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
4 pcs red chilli, cut in julienne style
75ml Light soya sauce
Oil to cook
1. Preheat oil, put onion. Sautee until a bit soft
2. Add garlic, toss until fragrant
3. Add chilli, toss until soften
4. Add the vegetables, toss a bit
5. Add the chicken, toss a bit
6. Pour the soya sauce, add sugar, toss a bit.
7. Cover the pan and let it simmer until the potato cooked.
Note: serving 1 portion only
Enjoy your meal!